Tuesday, 8 January 2013

" Miss P. "


Frankly speaking, for us as a student we want to say thank you for our lecturer because she would patiently teach us with a lot of our mistake. From my point of view, the ways of our lecture teach is pretty enough. I was always felt interested to attend e-com class, although I always came late. I was happy in this class because not too many assignment than in the other subject. Although, sometime I felt bored when attend this class. Why? I don’t know it’s because this is the last class, so I was tired or because I’m hungry. But, I thought that we need games when we study, so it will make us more interested and enjoyed to study. Honestly English subject is not easy for me, especially when we studied about tenses such as simple present, present perfect, simple past, past perfect or past continuous and etc. I still try to understand about it. I have suggestion, it’s better for submit our assignment in the learning zone. It will facilitate not only for us to submit but also for the lecturer to doing the assessment. I think that is all of my opinion about English for communication 2 overall is good and thank for Miss Peshamini ( Miss P. ) that always smile during the lecture. I hope also your assessment will be making me always smile.
In the other hand, I want to apologize with a lot of my bad behavior during the class. I realize that I have to eliminate my bad behave. Once again I want to say thank you would patiently to teach us.

No comments:

Post a Comment